CHIC BY TAJ RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Payments are processed within 2 business days.
Orders are shipped within 7- 14 business days
**NO REFUNDS - NO EXCEPTIONS**
**WE WILL ONLY ISSUE STORE CREDIT**
** WE CANNOT CANCEL ORDERS**
Do you want to return an item? Please review our requirements below!
RETURNS FOR STORE CREDITS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be returned within 5 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed. We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact. Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned.
- Non-returnable merchandise includes final sale products, champagne collection, formal gowns, swimwear, and bodysuits.
- Shoes must be repacked in their shoebox(es) and placed in a protective box.
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchange that does not meet our requirements including any signs of wear.
- The customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Chic Couture Online
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Chic by Taj diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely. Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit. Store credit is valid only at www.chiccoutureonline.com.
RETURN PROCESSING TIME
Upon receipt of your package, your return for store credit will be processed within 5-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
WHEN MAKING AN RETURN:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.